The pool will re-open on 10/3/20 with the following conditions
Covid-19 Pool Rules Effective Immediately: Hours 9AM to 7:30PM
- The Emerald Forest and Diamond Cove HOA assumes no liability for your use of these facilities and does not guarantee that the area is free of the Covid-19 virus so use these facilities at your own risk. Users of this facility are responsible for bringing their own sanitizer and facemask. Wearing a face mask when not in the pool and others are present is required.
- If you have tested positive for the Coronavirus or have been exposed to anyone who has in the last 30 days, then you may not use this facility.
- No more than 20 people total inside the gated pool area at one time.
No parties. No more than 6 people in any group. No guests or family who do not live in the HOA are permitted. Residents only.
- Bring your own chairs to use.
- Users should sanitize non-personal objects such as the gate, pool railings, restroom doors and fixtures etc. before and after touching.
- Maintain social distancing of 6ft at all times
- Only one person in the bathroom at a time. A parent may accompany small children.
- Wash your hands with soap thoroughly and then sanitizer after use of the bathroom.
- Public drinking fountains will remain shut off. Bring your own water.
- Parents please remember that children under 14 MUST have an Adult over 18 with them.
- It is the homeowner’s responsibility to ensure all members of their household and/or renters are aware of these policies and adhere to them. Any infractions will result in suspension of amenities privileges or re-closure.